Friday Night Funkin Vento Aureo Mod, mostly known as Jojo FNF Mod, brings characters from the famous manga series Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure. It’s a replace skin and characters mod that only replaces the characters from Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure.
In the Jojo FNF Mod, original characters were replaced by the following characters from the famous manga series:
- Narancia Ghirga is a major protagonist of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Mod and replaces the Boyfriend.
- Trish Una is another protagonist of JoJo Mod and replaces the Girlfriend.
- Diavolo is the main antagonist as in the manga series, and he replaces Daddy Dearest. He is also the father of Trish Una, as in the Manga.
- Pannacotta Fugo is a side character and ally featured in the 5th part of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. In this FNF Mod, he also replaces the GF only in the second Week.
- Squalo and Tiziano are the main antagonists of the second Week and replace Skid and Pump.
- Guido Mista is another major ally featured in the fifth part of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series. He replaces Pico from the original Friday Night Funkin.
- Vinegar Doppio is the antagonist of the fourth Week, and she replaces the Mommy Mearest.
- Giorno Giovanna is the main protagonist of the fifth part of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series. He appears at the beginning of the Jojo Mod FNF.
Play FNF Jojo Mod Online
What Is Friday Night Funkin?
Friday Night Funkin is an open-source free-to-play rhythm-based indie game developed by Newground users, including ninjamuffin99 and KawaiSprite. The fact that the game is open source has made many FNF fans able to create new mods for the game. And this keeps the game always up-to-date. In the story of the game, The Boyfriend will have rap battles against characters who don’t like him because he is dating The Girlfriend. Let’s see what you can do on this journey.
How to play Jojo Mod FNF?
You can play the game following the keyboard combinations:
Friday Night Funkin is a game played with [Arrow] keys.
[Enter] is used to make a selection in the menu,
[Space] key is used to pause the game and replay the last episode.