Have you ever hear Hololive? They are a bunch of independent artists and Vtubers associated with a branch Hololive. Holofunk, or also known as Hololive Funkin, is the Friday Night Funkin Mods that bring Hololive characters into the FNF universe.
Developed by Keaton Hoshida, Holofunk Mod FNF is currently an FNF Mod that replaces the original characters with Hololive characters and brand new songs. This massive FNF Mod consists of 4 Weeks but it is constantly updated by the Holofunk team, and new characters are added to Hololive Funkin.
Let’s look at which FNF character is replaced by which Hololive character in the Hololive Funkin Mod.
- Mano Aloe replaces the Boyfriend and she becomes the main protagonist of Holofunk Mod FNF.
- Momosuzu Nene replaces the Girlfriend who is sitting on the speakers all through the mod.
- Mori Calliope is the main antagonist of Week 1 called Rapping Reaper by replacing Daddy Dearest,
- Gawr Gura & Watson Amelia becomes the antagonists of Week 2 called Spooky Holoen Month by replacing Skid and Pump,
- Akai Haato replaces Monster in this mod pack, and becomes second antagonist of Spooky Holoen Month. You can play against her with the last song of Spooky Holoen Month called Haachama.
- Shishiro Botan is the main antagonist of Week 3 named White Lion and replaces Pico from original Friday Night Funkin.
- Kiryu Coco is last antagonist who replaces Mommy Mearest in the Week 4 called Kiryu Clan Forever.
Holofunk Mod FNF also includes fourteen songs. Each FNF Week, except Week 4 called Kiryu Clan Forever, contains three songs as follows:
- In the Week 1 named Rapping Reaper: Live Again, RIP, and Callibattle
- In the Week 2 named Spooky Holoen Month: Sharkventure, Mythbuster, and Haachama
- In the Week 3 named White Lion: Botan, Lalion, and Poi
- In the Week 4 named Kiryu Clan Forever: Friday Night, Cinderella, Gangimari, and Hands
- Weather Hackers will be playable on the Freeplay with the latest update of the mod.
Play Holofunk Mod FNF Online
What Is Friday Night Funkin?
Friday Night Funkin is an open-source free-to-play rhythm-based indie game developed by Newground users, including ninjamuffin99 and KawaiSprite. The fact that the game is open source has made many FNF fans able to create new mods for the game. And this keeps the game always up-to-date. In the story of the game, The Boyfriend will have rap battles against characters who don’t like him because he is dating The Girlfriend. Let’s see what you can do on this journey.
How to play Hololive Funkin Mod FNF?
You can play the game following the keyboard combinations:
Friday Night Funkin is a game played with [Arrow] keys.
[Enter] is used to make a selection in the menu,
[Space] key is used to pause the game and replay the last episode.